User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Summer. Could anything be so dreary during the hot days? ~Monessa Hallowe'en becuase the children from town throw flour and eggs at our porch. ~Calais Do you snore?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I love books by Micheal Morpurgo!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I've got 820 words done under half an hour.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Moving on. I used to read a lot of Jacqueline Wilson books but they got a little repetitive after a while and now I really hate them. One book of ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Weir House, that is enough for anyone. ~Monessa I'm not too sure, Cousin Mildew won't tell me. ~Calais Are you a pessimist or optimist?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    I usually write a lot of new stuff on Halloween so I guess it is inspirational, plus I try and research through the internet and books on the tradition.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * The next day, near the end of their class with Jataal, the battle mage asked Tannar to say after. ‘say after’ = stay ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I'm twitching and can't keep still XD

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Journals

    I've done this before, my characters overreact to eveything and I ended up trashing it all. Monessa would probably be the most dramatic character si I won't even do this ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ... No thank you. ~Monessa Someone would love me? I'd like to see that day. ~Calais Would you rather stay young or be beautiful?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to die at my desk while writing a note, Sebastian will probably think it is for him and I hope he spends the rest of his life regretting ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Lord of the Rings is an effort to read -- of course it is! But that doesn't mean it's rubbish. Tolkien wasn't the best writer in the world. He doesn't ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    No, I think I'll start on the 2nd. I'm too lazy to begin on the first day :P

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Seeing Mr Tara. ~Monessa Going outside. Calais [ My question above ]

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That I won't go into. ~Monessa Mildew says I have none but I'm good at reading, does that count? ~Calais Frezzing to death or starving to death?

    Oct 30, 2006


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin