User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: How to Not Rush

    I couldn't possibly give advice for this. I rush all the time and look back at what I've written the next day, that's when I edit all the bits that ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Wow Jack, that's impressive. I've only managed 1,591 today. That's 2,411 in total.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I loved The Butterfly Lion and Toro! Toro! J.Wilson wrote one book by a male character called Cliffhanger or something, I didn't read that it though.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm really starting to like my MC of SOW, she is really fun to write.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Lara's Point in Maidenhead. ~Monessa I don't know any. ~Calais *stares* What was your point in answering? You don't ever leave the house. ~Monessa Do you have a phobia?

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    These days it is very rare for me to lie. ~Monessa I don't lie, living with Mildew and Wilbur has taught me to never tell a lie. *shudders* ~Calais What ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I love the tree and the leaves falling, it reminds me of the view outside my window. :D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't want to say... And Shan, not all women think like that. ~Monessa My sensetivity, my cousin likes to play with my mind when she knows she can hurt ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Genres?

    It really depends. Most of the time there is one strong genre in focus with bits and pieces of others. I usually have historical combined with mystery or fantasy with ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! November 2006 Newsletter

    5th of November? That rings a bell, I'll probably have a book review or something.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    Wow! Encouragement is always a confidence booster. My novel is pretty short, I *hope* I can finish it.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! I'd like to forget those episodes of my life. ~Monessa You can fight with food? ~Calais Are you vain, honestly?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm taking it s-l-o-w-l-y by writing no more than three pages a day.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I forgot to tell you this: In my school, the girls outnumber the guys 5 to 1, and as an added bonus they're all cute! If you don't believe me ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Um, I've never done Halloween... plus the only time I ever saw trick-or-treaters was last year. So... yeah, doesn't bother me much either way. Eggs suck though. I've never seen ...

    Nov 1, 2006


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn