User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Red Claire Apple

    The hand holding the apple looks awkward and the hair merges with the tree trunk. Apart from that I like it, it is really nice.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea, I'm a newbie.

    Hey Meg! Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! Why should I? ~Monessa I haven't met anyone who I'd give it up to. Yet... ~Calais Are/were your parents/guradians strict?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    I agree Snoink, quite strange. I didn't really feel anything, you can't really be 'happy' that someone has been put to death.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    One word: disgusting. ~Monessa ... What is that? ~Calais What would you like to change about yourself?

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I just realized!

    I share mine with Christian Dior.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I swear it wasn't me so I'll cast it out. Unless it happens to be my pera . ~Monessa I'll hide it in case Mildew or Wilbur see it. ~Calais ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I prefer to write by hand first, I get distracted on the computer and want it to perfect the first type it is typed up.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    I like the poem. Tannar seems a little pleased with himself :wink:

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Help Moi and look at this....

    That's quite tiny but I like it, I agree with the petals needing shading as you can't really make them out.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm a fan of horror though I don't write it much. If you want a critique let me know. :D

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    Hey Gry! You forgot the falcons! Dumas and Prachett rock :D I'm a little suprised you haven't included Tannar in your post :wink:

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Oracle's Possession came when I was looking out the library window. It was very high up and I could see everything, the London Eye, Gherkin and I mean everything. And ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I give the human government a disappointed 4/10. Why? I don't really need to explain but mages have far too many rules to follow and very severe punishment. And Calais, ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He sat down at his desk and flicked on the computer and pulled out the quantity of notebooks that he ...

    Nov 2, 2006


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn