User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Hey L! Welcome to YWS. I'm Myth. No one is perfect so don't worry about your spelling, I have problems with commas. :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    O use names that I like. Sometimes they are made up, like Wineberry but it sounds like an ordinary name.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I'm a wannabe, I don't know when I'll be an actual writer but you can always have hope, right?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like a fish out of water...

    Hey Fish, I've seen you around a lot. :D I used to go to Sixth Form, I only lasted a year XD so now I go to college which is ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Tolkien wasn't terrible... There are a lot of things I find interesting about his work.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right now I don't want anything to do with music. ~Monessa I like anything that reminds me of fairgrounds and the beach. ~Calais What is your favourite childhood memory?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Reason for Fire, Chapter 1: A Reason for Fire

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * In case you missed my TSR critique: It was a sunny day in New York. The white paved streets snaked through the city, ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Viking 1

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * Here we go: The signal flashed brightly in the dark night. The primitive code rang out through ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Congratulations Cass! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3,012. That is pretty bad for me.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    ANYTHING ELSE!!?? XD Welcome Alanna. I'm Myth. I'm not an Eragon fanbut I do love fantasy and historical fiction. What type of fiction do you write? I'm probably the worst ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hello! Greetings! Yo! Welcome! I'm Myth and I used to write long stories but I prefer shoter ones (I'm too lazy to deal with endless chapters :wink: )

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Researching Geneology and Ancestry

    DD, don't you love what you do find out from your parents? Mine have tons to tell me but get distracted so I never hear the full stories of their ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Welcome Connor! As magicman said, "Be yourself!" I'm Myth and if you have anything you would like critiqued let me know. :wink:

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Cal's Texty Icony-Avatar Thingies

    I love the first one and the Firefly avvies :wink:

    Nov 6, 2006


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright