User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    I love number four and eight (this one is so cute!) :D

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Just search Disney lyrics on Ask or Google. :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    We did Stealing and We Remember Your Childhood Well by Duffy for GCSE and I can't believe how many different ways people took in the poems.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Masqueraders -- Georgette Heyer

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Clockwork Terror Continued

    Green = Commet/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * He sighed… What was the use of ellipses here? Gary was pulling at his arm “Come on ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, *poke* You know exactly how I feel about what you've done and I'll never forgive you. This Calais has bewitched you! Monessa. .: Monessa, Sorry ...? You'll still talk ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    The Clash I love The Clash!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    -Don't listen to music with words. It really makes it hard to concentrate on writing. (Unless it's Enya or something else really soft and slurred.) Try something cool with out ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I totally LOVE the Bartimaeus Trilogy!!! Deffinately on my top ten list. For anyone who cares, Bartimaeus himself provided a great deal of the inspiration for Tannar's charactor (Myth, go ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I keep logging onto YWS whenever I'm near a computer... >.< I do the same thing XD It is almost like an obsession.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, if you count clowns. ~Monessa No. ~Calais .: Do you know how to skate?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari : Thanks! XD Muse : You're gorgeous! Jess : Dang, that is so creepy, I wonder what you looked like on Hallowe'en.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    I hope this doesn't become a norm in england. You don't get hanged in the UK anymore. Who is anyone to decide if someone deserves to be hanged or tortured? ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I love critiquing and do it more often but because I don't have much time on the net I don't always get to post them. Plus my Nano novel is ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    I've only ever done this once with Curiosity and it worked. But it was a very short storie and the Unicorn is a novel, right? I think it really depends ...

    Nov 7, 2006


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables