User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *looks at calender* Still have plenty of time... Poor us, I really thought I would get it finished by now.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    It seems not everyone is able to write much. I've still only got 2,885 .

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    Prio, This is in the wrong place, I think it ought to be in Literary Discussions.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Wiggy : Northanger Abbey is the only Austen I'll ever love :wink:

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey Julia! I'm Myth and not as old as my profile suggests XD I love writing fantasy and historical fiction. I mostly go for short stories with creepy endings. See ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. Why should I? ~Monessa My bedroom windows are difficult to open, I always have to get Cousin Mildew to open them for me. ~Calais Would you rather be afraid ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death. ~Monessa Er... An illusion. ~Calais Word association: Tribe

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    You'll be surprised. My sister did it for GCSE and she's now 25.

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Claudette : I believe she had been eight-and-twenty at that time. I just had to compliment you on that, perfect! Beautiful. Thank God someone noticed that! I've often seen 'Mr/Miss/Mrs' ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hiltings and the Cyclops

    Hey Jammie, I noticed a few things that could help to improve your piece: 1) When a new character speaks you should start a new paragraph because at the moment ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    I was wondering when the Boatman would appear once more. I haven't done a thorough critique but here are a few things I noticed: 1) The message on the computer, ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    I wouldn't say one is better than the other, I haven't read all their poems but I do quite like Duffy.

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Greater Elsewhere

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * The sun broke the horizon in Halverstire to the sound of more screams as the sickness found ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I am an over-analytical writer. Aren't we all?

    Hey Meg! I also prefer to critique these days or maybe I'm too lazy to post my own work. I have a big family too. I'm the middle child and ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Winter. ~Monessa Cousin Mildew. ~Calais Are you clingy

    Nov 8, 2006


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet