User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Okay, now I can really see Tov in my mind. I thought he would look at least 25-ish.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Anything by Handel. I *love* his compositions (or maybe I'm obsessed with dead guys). Sometimes it happens when I'm about to fall asleep and my characters just bounce up and ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50,042 , according to the official NaNo word counter. :D *dies happy* Right. That puts me in the shadows.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. But it isn't that difficult, right? I don't know. ~Monessa Do you tend to start fights or end them?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't waste my time doing that. If I want something to come true, I'll make it happen. ~Monessa To understand why I can't tell the difference between reality and ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Dance

    The trees begins to dance begins = begin That's all. Nice poem and you didn't seem to add colours of autumn as other poets tend to do.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Fab is great! I still have them ... Erm... I prefer being 72 than 100 XD I made you cry? Why?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I wouldn't give it away in the first place. ~Monessa ... ~Calais You really shouldn't waste time. ~Monessa Do you like to brood over the past?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There both good and bad memories but I don't like dwelling in the past. ~Monessa I don't go to school. I'm taught at home by Wilbur and Cousin Mildew, though ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the ever going story

    Very annoying and yet I've told a similar story to keep myself from dying of boredom.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: the closed window this story has now been updated a little

    You could always ask a teacher for extra classes/books to help or your parents.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I find editing a few things helps to make my work less 'boring'. Also, I think the way you write your piece is something that keeps you interested, if you've ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome! Greetings! Hallo! I'm Myth and I'm prefer short stories, not much good at poetry but I can dream, right?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lydia Pencil

    I actually like the cat in the oval, it reminds me of Victorian portraits. The cat looks quite shocked, as if you'd taken a picture of it but it is ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    Well... It sure has zest. And Robin's has been done before but it begs attention. The only daughter of the Prince of Thieves....yes, that is a story to tell. There ...

    Nov 9, 2006


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken