User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    1: I make my own using PSP and Animation Shop so I couldn't help with any website search. 2: Not much of a HP fan, sorry but there are quite ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    I love it and printed it out :D

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to ignore them right now. ~Monessa Um... A lot. ~Calais .: Do you swear?

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dishonesty. ~Monessa When Cousin Mildew brushes my hair. ~Calais Are you brave?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    ^ Lol. I don't remember mentioning that.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    miyaviloves : Thanks for taking the time to read :D

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Wow! That chapter was fabulous! I haven’t critiqued it as well as I usually do. I can really feel the tension between Karenna and Shanna and the connection shared by ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Siberian Mission

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The wind howled in great gusts, blowing snow and ice against the base of a cliff. A figurein a white ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: '87 Dodge

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * It was a cold day in December, with the wind blowing in great icy gusts. There were people from almost ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    True but my local ice cream van sells them for 99p.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    It seems chocolate is more popular than I am XD Oh well... chocolate wins.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    *is awed by chocolates* Hello! A 99 Flake is an ice cream with a flake in it and it usually costs 0.99p.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Oh... Number 9 is great! :D

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey there! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth and I write fiction so I can'treally help with poetry. I'm an Aquarius and a Rabbit (I think...). See you around!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ I'll second that. Ari, you have no need to be envious!

    Nov 10, 2006


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson