User avatar

Myth

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    I fear it'll burst from my chest I don't know what it is about this part. It seems out of place from the rest of the stanza that goes 6-6-6-8. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hidden

    Can grab you while you’re in your bed Perhaps: Can grab you while you're in bed Of the eight tiny spiders you swallow in your Lifetime One of the reasons ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with names for places

    You could always look in a map and take the names of different places. It doesn't have to sound fantasy-ish. The more realistic a place sounds, the better—at least for ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    I love the jazz one. The hair is the best but I can't tell wether the person is male or female. Maybe that's a good thing? I agree with Snoink, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: (No title)

    Poem don't have to rhyme. I poured my heart out, To you. This has been done so often it means nothing to me. Try putting it differently, what have you ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    This is brilliant. No empty spaces! There is so much to look at, crazy really, and I can't seem to pick my favourite part. I guess I like the whole ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    I've done something like this at school. I wish I'd asked my teacher to keep hold of my folder. Did youi have to imagine the bits in between the photograph ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    It looks as if the door would lead into someone's house rather than a dinostore. How does it fit through? They look really simple, suitable for kids and i love ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    1 — You've done really well on this one. Her hair is fantastic. I don't have anything else to say expect she doesn't really have a chest, sorry to bring ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    Your sister is so cute =] 1 — This is my favourite. Why? It seems to have a magical hold on me than the other two and it also looks ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    He looks very squashed and flat. The shadow doesn't look right either. Have you tried looking at cats to get the position of the legs right? I like how you've ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I write a few paragraphs each day and this usually takes fifteen or so minutes. On good days I get two hours of non-stop writing.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Since this isn't your own work I don't think you should be posting it.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King Chapter one

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Sorry, my parents are, um, going out tonight, and I can’t.” Even to Evan’s own ears the excuse sounded lame. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    The people on here are the only ones I get opinions from because no one else in my life is interested in anything I write. So I love it here.

    Sep 29, 2007


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats