User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Happy Birthday YWS!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do when I'm thinking. It can be anything from scribbles to runes. ~Monessa Whatever comes to mind. ~Calais When was the last time you eat?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    That is great work on the centaur! *envies*

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: what ho!

    Welcome Evie! I'm Myth and I write fiction, I don't go anywhere near poetry. PM me if you have any questions. :wink:

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Sickly yellow light the velvet was thrown over the open wardrobe. I have no idea what that was meant to say. :?

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    11,000 exactly! :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    Why are you posting a story you wrote three years ago? You can't take anything from it, and so it's pretty pointless to receive critiques on it. Post your new ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Painting...Please help me and look,

    Wait... That's water? It doesn't really look like anything, just a wasteland or something but I do like the colours you used though the blue should be much lighter. Or ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Witty, Witty Title.

    Greetings FOY! Broken leg? Ouch! I've never broken anything... Welcome to the site and get writing :wink: -- Myth

    Nov 13, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    I've seen that quote before, Cass :-) What a riot. And Jack, very good! I have a few. This is my MC rambling to the reader about the death of ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    I prefer to watch Poirot and Miss Marple on TV. I've only ever read one AC book and I can't remember the title, sorry.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    Book covers are what interest me (or the artist). Sometimes you find the covers are deceiving and the story within is actually great, other times it isn't.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    Hello! Another vegetarian? Welcome! I like to meditate to get my mind off things and have 'happy thoughts'. :D

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    I used to not swear in my stories, but... *flails* Now I do occasionally. When it fits. :? Same here. I think you mean your Chinese star sign is a ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    I'm sorry I don't have a critique (yet) but I think you need to rate your work if you're using the 'F' word.

    Nov 11, 2006


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca