User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Nature. Like, I can go out and hear birds chirping and I'll instantly be inspired. Or going out and just sitting on a hill, watching the grass wave in the ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Solidier

    Angel, please read the rules: 4. Before posting either your first poem or story, please write two reviews. That way more poeple will want to read yours and everyone is ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    DD : Thanks!

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    22,933 ! I'm not doing anymore for the weekend but I'm happy with the progress.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    I would just like to be really really happy for no particular reason.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have to choose one? Um... I'd prefer a juice drink. ~Brenna Are you left or right handed? (your writing hand)

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then the Coloured Hair burst in and decide to hold a concert. I wish I could fly!

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Trident : Thanks, I hate the typos *kills typos*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Neither. I follow my ability--nothing else is that reliable. ~Brenna If you could change you hair colour, what would the colour(s) be?

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings! For a moment I thought you were from Egypt... But never mind. Welcome to the site, I'm Myth the unofficial Coloured Hair :P

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you put everything in the wrong places. I wish to have more time to sleep

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    you weren't cool unless your runners flashed and you had a brightly coloured puff jacket That brings back horrible, horrible memories.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Welcome Ben! I hope to read some of your work soon. :wink:

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I get very possessive. If anyone touches my books I explode, even if the book isn't one of my favourites—no one touches my stuff!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Oh no! CL has fallen behind. I hit 13,357 ! :D

    Nov 15, 2006


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke