User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: want to publish a story

    You could try browsing through local newspapers or magazines. I would do the same but they don't accept anyone under 21. :evil: Some libraries also have information so you can ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Well done, chum. :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Unruly Antagonists

    I haven't read what the others have said but every one has two sides. There is good in 'evil' people, even if it is a very small part of them. ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The colour purple. It must be the goblins or something but dreams mean nothing to me. ~Brenna Do you like the place where you live?

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I couldn't really say. I'll go with winter ...for now but I prefer autumn. ~Brenna What colour do you hate?

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    That is just really terrible. :(

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    I posted mine and not liking it much.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    I like the outlining of the tree, it looks as though it is on fire.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I hit 30K before it was lost. I wish I had saved it on the computer before.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Mock You!

    That was very hard to read. It reminds me of what bullies say, these are hurtful and I hated: I mock you! Watch me as I laugh! Ha! Ha! Ha! ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: To Rip Apart

    I agree that it is hard. But I have come to know my chapters and characters so well I let them do the writing, I now find editing fun (and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Like Bagels

    Bagel is disgusting. Banana sandwich is worse because my siblings have them and it makes me feel sick. I go for croissant and scones!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I love researching for things I want to write about. I knew nothing about palaeography until I read up about it. Also a scene I wanted to get right involved ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    Wow, that is really a dreamy picture. I can just imagine the curtains lifting up from the blowing wind. That's a nice view and good luck if you enter it ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. You can't imagine what is was like to be a guest of honour at Bone Hall with all those... disgusting meat everywhere. ~Brenna Are you happy at the moment?

    Nov 22, 2006


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda