User avatar

Myth

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fen

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Part I Fen remembered those little adventures she had had, wondering whether she would ever find new adventures in the ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Starving but I wouldn't dare eat anything in Bone Hall. ~Brenna Do you have a 'lucky' number?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Pat Buchanan?

    Who is Pat Buchanan? :? *is clueless*

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    Ouch. I never buy high-heeled shoes :P

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Make me one with this girl please :D with brushes and tiny text.

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    Why did the guy run into the staff-thing? Suicide? Pretty disgusting but I love it when the one with the rope comes in, like Spiderman or something.

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course it is. ~Brenna Do you have cold feet about something?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peeps

    Yup, I've been a veggie for years! The spelling is different for most people so I just use the same as you did. OMG! I love naan but we haven't ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Elizabeth Birthday :D

    Happy birthday, Elizabeth! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    I hate getting to the end because I know the rest of the story won't be told to the reader. I used to skip to the end but that ruined ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Welcome Jakster! I'm Myth and lately I've turned to writing short stories. There are plenty of friendly members around so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Myth, does your word processor auto save? Sometimes you can find files that way, though they are hidden in strange places. (I lost my nanowrimo about the 5th day in, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari : Wow! You're a real princess! Chandni : You live near there? *evies*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    That one is super! AND MY FAVOURITE SET: Called Clouded Kuu. YAY! They are also my favourite and the girl looks a lot like my friend!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peeps

    Hello! Sleeping? I love that! Any Indian food in particular that you like? :D I recently went through my LOTR books, you gotta love 'em.

    Nov 22, 2006


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom