User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll make sure it really is a cat before I do anything. ~Brenna Dinner! ~Vana Do you lie a lot?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you're caught in a net and eaten :twisted: I wish my novel characters would leave me alone!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Avoiding the Passive Voice

    I do that a lot without realising and I hate having to rewrite. I leave it in for my brother to spot them.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. ~Brenna Can you tell a good joke?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fen

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * Part III Fen drifted from foot to foot silently in the emptiness of an unrecognisable street, the ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've learnt my lesson! I found a very old version of it but it only has 12K. Maybe I'll get up to 25K and be happy with that.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have my moments but I'm not a very funny person. ~Brenna .: What was the last drink you had?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fen

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Part II The Heat of the day seemed to linger quite far into the evening, but this was probably just ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wait, let me think... I don't have a favourite, sorry. ~Brenna .: How long do you think you have to live?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh wow! That's great, Jess! Somehow I keep picture Landon as Welcome G. :P I haven't researched much on my family but the stories I've heard from my parents are ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat is trying new styles!

    The left leg (from my POV) looks awkward, as if she had an accident and it got twisted.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I don't think I ever will. But Vana has one... ~Brenna I do? ~Vana .: Autumn or Spring?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    XD Oops! Very scary! I don't radomly throw on a bunch of clothes, and makeup and walk the streets casually like everythings just peachy... I can imagine you doing that ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's not too late for you to read something else...

    Hello Half-Note! Sorry for thinking you were a guy. I usually write at least three stories at a time so I can mix it up a bit. Reminds me I ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving. We called it Harvest at school but I don't know if that's the same thing or not.

    Nov 23, 2006


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria