User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Jack : *falls over* Thanks so much for the critique, you've picked up things I easily miss. I hate the word 'said' but I try to use it more often ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    Leaving Baba 1911 – East Bengal Zubair was wrapped in a blanket. He sat on the edge of Parveen’s bed with the sickly yellow light of the lantern playing across ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    You probably dislike it because it's popular and has a huge fanbase. That isn't always true. You can hate something for no particular reasons. :)

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Tried, Got Distracted Er... Guilty! I did get up to 30K before I lost it all and managed to track down an old version with only 12K. I'm too lazy ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    With a tree trunk through my head! Wouldn't you be dead? And how thick is the trunk compared to the head?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Greetings Lea! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth and I also write short stories these days. See you! :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't really think of anyone. Maybe Baron Bone, he helped me out when the others were drunk and his wife is terrible. ~Brenna .: Do you have a sharp ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first short story

    Moslem is spelled Muslim. Both of the spellings is correct, Muslim is more common though. :)

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Vana. He annoys me. ~Brenna .: Do you care about the negativity of others?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wish I hadn't. ~Brenna .: Do you care about the negativity of others?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you find yourself in cyberspace with no way out! .: I wish I could go to Egypt!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's hard. I think I prefer the city. ~Brenna .: Are you close to your friends or drifitng away?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But when you try to write in them the words vanish. I wish I could watch a spider spin a cobweb!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I don't wish to. ~Brenna .: Are you all right?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    And leave his son and wife? :?

    Nov 27, 2006


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon