User avatar

Myth

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    Lexy, You could try adding to this. Right now it looks much like a brief outline and all you have to do is get characters involved, a short story works ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pearlman Institute

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Normally, the clicking gave her a sense of power but the sound only heightened her nerves. She instinctively looked up ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * It was a subject rarely spoken of and never mentioned except in the sunny clearing were Boom lived. ‘were’ = where Bellow him, ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello. Welcome. Nice to have you here. Cheerio!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I agree with 4 and 5. But my characters run free and take charge while I watch chaos wash over everything I've written.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : Hello? Can you hear me? I'm not sure what to say, I've never used one of these things before and I won't leave cookies either. So there. Brenna ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    There was a guy from secondary school who wanted to be a lawyer, no one ever wanted to get into an arguement with him. :P Its great you're going to ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Ani : I remember now :D Lexy : The trouble with Flake is it breaks away into little chocolaty chips. No more chocolate posts, I'm hungry! :P

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not at all but I do drink water. ~Brenna .: Ever been slapped?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Trunic Palace. ~Brenna

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you lose five years of your memory. .: I wish I could type fast!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If wishes came true I'd ask to forget all about Bone Hall. ~Brenna .: Ever been slapped?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    I honsetly have no idea. Ever six months my papa makes me go thorugh all my books and sent some to le charity shop to make room. I'm banned form ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ^ 7/10. Maksim may be cute but you need a new avatar, Pros :P

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    My sister bought a lot of nasheed CDs so I've been listening to them more than anything else lately.

    Nov 28, 2006


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda