User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do. Especially when there is enough to make snowmen and other sculptures. ~Brenna .: Are a leader or a follower?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    Ah, now I see. I was wondering where Welcome had learnt all his skills (that's who you were talking about, right?) and didn't know what to comment on that part ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've almost finished Chapter 2, I think I'll crack onto it tommorow.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had to but I don't have a gun to start with. ~Brenna .: Are you drunk?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Evil Knows No Buckeyes

    It was really the beginning that drew me in. In one sentence you managed to fit in what the short was about, and I could tell from the start the ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really. ~Brenna .: What is the worst possible situation you could get yourself into?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Bound For Glory -- Jessica Bruce Rather long but I'll have the critique up, I promise. :D

    Nov 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lemon Drop's Triumph: A Prologue

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Felix looses a lover, the clan looses a leader. You've spelt 'loses' wrong in the description. The mountainside echoed with ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I like it. But I would like to have a middle name. ~Brenna .: Are you confident?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do You Critique?

    Comments/Corrections I use green for comments and corrections--spelling mistakes,questions and things I liked/disliked. Suggestion Sometimes I come across sentences that are hard to swallow or can be

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, If you have an idea then I say you ought to stick with it. I'm getting bored of Vana, he annoys me and when did he get a tattoo? ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cold. Horrible. ~Brenna .: Are you/do you know a spoilt brat?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I won't say. Vana'll figure out my plans. ~Brenna .: Are you/do you know a spoilt brat?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    Sam : Thank you for reading and your comments! The main thing, in my opinion, would just be to explain the characters' relations to one another. I think you missed ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rufus

    Poor Rufus. Ari, you got the character of Lucia out with the dialogue even though there was not much to describe what she actually felt towards her baby brother. And ...

    Nov 29, 2006


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman