User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Anything that was every served at Bone Hall. My gosh, there was seaweed, spider and a few other things. That is the most disgusting place in the whole of Trun! ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Yes, very cute and yummy! :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Being Nice

    I saved this on my computer, lately I've sucked at critiquing and I think I ranted once, or twice, but I do hope the writer actually does take time to ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Now you have to go and do more :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No but if your name is Vana then I will be! ~Brenna .: Are you technical?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Callan : Well. After all that I won't bother! Brenna : Do you hear that? I'm playing my clarinet so that means I'm busy. If your name isn't ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Another question, do we chose what we critique or do people request for them?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when the neighbours stares but I don't care. ~Brenna I would if I were you. ~Vana .: Are you twisted?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    Welcome! I think you're very much like the pink elephant, crazy and fun! :D That's Wiggy's favourite emoticon by the way.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lemon Drop's Triumph: A Prologue

    No problem. Everything egts rewritten anyway, I do that a lot after taking a look at my plots and the characters change things too. As before, keep me updated on ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    You can't really go and blame the pigs.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    All right, thanks Nate.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holidays Theme

    I love the light blue colour with the snowflakes! You're the greatset, Nate :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I don't always get time to get online during the weekend but can I sign up and post the critiques on Monday?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Well done everyone! I'm not even bothered to continue mine, there is no time left and it makes no difference.

    Nov 29, 2006


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts