User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Continuing the nano...

    I hate looking at the word count. I'll get on with mine once I've completed my current novel.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Ruth : I have someone called Asenath here. Please take him away, I find him quite annoying. Monessa : Now it is my turn. I'm not used to ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now you play the game on a continuous loop. .: I wish I could hurry up and reply to Rita's letter!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Just a joke. By the way, seen any Bollywood movies lately?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    The flapjack is adorable! I wanna eat him :P

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    I'll have to edit this over the weekend. Which city are you from Ani? And thanks for reading.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    I love that book! Though I prefer the Chrestomanci series.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous

    Hey Lila! After watching the Hellsing video I see Alucard everywhere. Even J. Depp :D

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Joan Aiken and Diana Wynne Jones. I still read their books and love 'em.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Myth - A Koda Kumi avvie, what colouring? And what should the text say? Or should the text be so small you can read it? I really don't mind anything. ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    He called his own dog ugly ... He/She actually reminds me of my little brother :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    I think she was/is a lesbien.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: A Winter Surprise

    My school never closed for anything and you had to be there or the school phoned up to check you weren't skiving. Yeah, I missed one day in Year 7 ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh Carrie , I've never read the book but have seen the movie.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I let father pass and helped to steady his weight by allowing him to lean on my left shoulder, while ...

    Nov 30, 2006


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns