User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    I've written tons of fantasy without using a prologue, expect for one piece that really needed it. Prologues get on my nerves unless they are important and tell the reader ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    How would you go about describing the sound of a synthesiser to someone who has never heard it before? I've got 'wailing' written down but that doesn't seem right. Any ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: beneath the shadows

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The moon glowed crimson in the ominous sky. Sorry to say this but that isn’t the best way to start: ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Ari : I used a regular black ballpoint pen on a scrap oiece of paper. Fish : Which is why I need to make her scarier XD Or perhaps the ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revolution

    I actually liked this, all of it is so true unfortunately. Nothing to add that would help you improve it apart from the typos I noticed — 'no' instead of ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Inspired by the punks all over town =]

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Any thoughts on a penguin that I've neglected for the past few months?

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    These are fantastic, I especially love the book. Wish I knew what the words meant.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Hello! Welcome to the site! You'll love it here soon enough. Sci-Fi and fantasy? I like them too.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Are you going to colour this? Please do! It looks so bgreat already but some colour would give it a more appealing look. Always great to see your work.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: recommend me something

    Death of a Naturalist -- Seamus Heaney The Waste Land -- TS Eliot Kid -- Simon Armitage All I have on mind right now.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    I'm glad you didn't put the something they're reaching for in. Leaves us to our own imagination. I love the girl's expression, she seems so bored and just the jumble ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Dear Lord! I really should update. Thank you for your comment and taking time to look through this abandoned section =]

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for novel?

    Try writing a sketch, so you can get to know your characters--one for each if possible. I also was going to suggest Snap's idea. Write the parts you can visualise ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forbidden City

    This sounds like something that would turn out to be a brilliant novel. Each stanza has its own meaning, putting them together creats the story. I especially loved: —and I ...

    Oct 1, 2007


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina