User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    His paws look a little small but I love him! That is great work!

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm Too Lazy To Come Up With My Own Plot Twists

    Monessa struggles to help a dying Sebastian That is very wrong, however: Monessa can’t help but laugh at Sebastian Afraid of change, Monessa avoids success This is more like it.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Yay for Imp! Second time, right? :wink:

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Devdas -- Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay Ah, the Bengali version and I'll have to get someone to read it (and translate a few words) for me.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get the right amount, I critique and get reviews in return.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cereal. I don't really like to eat much after the Bone Hall Incidents. ~Brenna .: Do you feel intimidated by anyone?

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Marcy : Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. Hmm... Saying that name three times actually sounds quite rude. Brenna : I was here, now I'm not. Oh, if you're returning lost ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dancing With a Marionette

    Green = Comment Black = Review * I’m not sure if I’m awake… I believe my eyes are open, but how can I be sure? I see that man again… ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Ordinary

    Ah! I really thought she would get taken away but I like how you’ve twisted it so that she stays—did her father do it deliberately? I think you could have ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lord of Sipan

    Green = Comment Black = Review * Next to be placed in the tomb were the two bodies of the lord’s deceased brides. Their earlier deaths had each had their ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Fineena : Well... I'm not English or Irish but Brenna is an Irish name, right? Monessa : I'll crush you and this device if another stupid message is ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Brenna .: Are you modest?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you're sent six months into the future. .: I wish for inspiration!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes and I'm glad I can. ~Brenna .: Do others think you're odd?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The most perilouse attempt ever

    That's a long time to wait. Is it made up of fight scenes?

    Dec 1, 2006


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash