User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Without Interest

    I did this a lot before. Now I just start my critique and if/when I get bored I leave it for later so that when I do go back to ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Quietus

    Hehe, I like it. Kinda reminds me of Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas... at least I think his name is Jack. I was about to say the same thing. ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sticking With a Story Until the End or Taking a Break?

    I usually stick to one and do short stories to get my creativity flowing. Lately my longer stuff have been neglected but I'll soon get them going again, once I ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    Ari/Trident : Thank you for reading and the comments. I hope I've covered most of the errors with the new revision and if anyone else wants to add anything further ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I have five left. With nothing to do tomorrow I'll get it all done.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    Oh, now I see XD Congrats Snoink.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    5K on what? :P

    Dec 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I'm not really good at this but I'll give it a try, depending on what takes place between now and June.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Greetings Kyle! I am also a fantasy lover but I prefer to write historical fiction these days. Cheerio!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    That is awesome! I think the material on the girl's left (viewers right) looks odd, it doesn't look like material. The baby is wonderful and I love his delicate eyelashes!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heat

    I look forward to reading the revised version (I just hope your teacher realises what he is missing out on) and this new piece.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am. But I hate doing it. ~Brenna .: What are you not very good at?

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Apphia : You know, keeping a few things private wouldn't hurt. By the way, little Catherine left a disgusting mark on my chesterfield and someone has to clean ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I got three and a half done, I think I'll have to make an effort on Sam's Little Ordinary .

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heat

    Green = Comment Black = Review * “Is the war really over Dorothy? Is it true?” “As true as anything will ever be”. Is Dorothy the narrator? I was a ...

    Dec 4, 2006


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince