User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “What kind of demon?” “I'm dream demon.” Wouldn’t it be: I’m a dream demon? The thing sat down, and the old rickety chair ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um... That's a tough one. I think there was one where I lived in a far off place and had adventures similar to The Book of One Thousand and One ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    First off, thank you a million times and I reward you with cookies or whatever you fancy. I do like the ending of The Beginning though, I'm a fan of ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I suppose so. I go to Church and pray to God, isn't that enough? ~Brenna .: What is your favourite memory?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. Everyone is in one way or another. I hate my neighbours and the way they stare at me, but, remembering my father's words, I usually ignore the temptation to ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er... I guess I already have one but it isn't exactly a 'super' power. I don't know, I'm happy with my ability and wouldn't trade it for anything. ~Brenna .: ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Does it work?

    I prefer to do doodles or look through old pieces of work that will never ever get finished, this way I put myself in their shoes thinking, "How would I ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Characters

    Shouldn't this be in Writing Tips? I don't know... Anyway, I don't always do the above when critiquing, I guess I'll have to do it from now when critiquing and ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh, I keep forgetting to ask. On which side are you related to Landon?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)

    Gosh, Jess! I'm overwhelmed by all this research. I've always been afraid of going into cemetries and the one nearest to my house has a lot of historical figures buried ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Actually, it was the other way around for me. Especially at Bone Hall, I was forced to stay against my wishes. ~Brenna .: Which Emoticon is your favourite?

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment Black = Review * Fakir awoke at dawn. He stood, stretched and looked around him at the thirteen or so still-sleeping forms. He kicked one of them. ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Madam Indigo's 3-piece. ~Brenna .: Have you ever written a letter to someone, by hand?

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Taking Age Into Account When Reviewing

    I don't know if I've done this but when it comes to my little brothers and sister I sometimes give them really bad comments like, "Don't ever write this kind ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh wow! *explodes* Jess, I don't think I'll ever be able to go and explore my ancestors as you did but this is great. Is the Landon house not there ...

    Dec 6, 2006


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs