User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dancing With a Marionette

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * The corridor was brightly lit with silver and gold lanterns welded upon to the warm tan color of the walls . The ending ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Kohan : *silence* Sorry, wrong number. Monessa : It is very unlikely that I'll get back to you so just waste your time in replying to this message.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Setting in Short Stories

    When writing short stories I prefer to keep description of the setting to a minimal. It isn't the most important element of the story as I try to build up ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I got ten done, though I had to post my last ones yesterday.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Greetings Gabrielle! I'm Myth and I'm also a history freak. I love forward to seeing what you've written. :D

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Music

    I only listen to classical music when I'm writing and I have different composers for each story.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I always keep promises except when it comes to my parents. ~Brenna .: What do you spend most of your money on?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist. Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    Green = Comment Black = Review * The child ran its tiny fingers through Shaitha’s silver-brown hair as Shaitha talked to another mother. Babies don’t normally run their fingers through ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really don't want to comment. Let's just say I don't get along with my parents. ~Brenna .: Which period in history is your favourite?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wierd concept story alternative-fiction/writings as if its a

    Green = Comment Black = Review * In 1987, right when the First Intifada started, that was the excuse my mother was looking for, so she could bring us back ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Brenna .: How many languages can you speak?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    I recognised one of them, and remembered how he was, though again, I didn’t remember his name. ‘how’ = who? * I love the idea of an alternate world. You’ve ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would relive the day I met WineBerry Bone. I'll take Willov's advise to visit the Sprites or explore Trun for myself without getting involved with the Boneses and Vana. ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Wires : Oh, someone is grouchy today. Or are you like that all the time? Monessa : Bother. Just send your fireflies to me, I don't know how ...

    Dec 7, 2006


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde