User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Welcome to YWS Zoe! :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Greetings Taylor! Welcome to the site :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    I eat a lot. I also read, listen to music, watch TV (if there is anything interesting on), draw or go outside for long walks.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've already done that, but it wasn't exactly a 'wormhole' more of a ... erm... a curtain? ~Brenna .: Do you remember what your first word was?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pictures on the Wall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Whenever Ashlyn had to sit in the office, she always found the pictures on the wall. ‘found’ was oddly placed, ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    Film credits have the best length of odd surnames if you sit around to watch. ^_^ I thought I was the only one who did that :P I hate using ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then your captured by evil scientists and locked in a lab forever! .: I wish the snow would come!

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I thought there was but the answer is no. ~Brenna .: Sum up your life (so far) in one word (if possible?)

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not sure, maybe Tannar's head? All right, I guess I would like to settle on the wooden ship where Fred and I used to play. ~Brenna .: How often ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Constant Princess -- Phillipa Gregory Not at great as I hoped it would be :?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Sureal : Okay, glad Fred's actions were 'realistic', had a bit of trouble with that. That you for pointing out the errors, they'll be fixed once I'm ... not so ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    *falls off chair* Jack : I really didn't expect that! Your hints are helpful and also brought a few questions to mind, but this will probably gather an inch of ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hunt

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * There was always a shortage of food in the town, so there was very little chance that there wasn’t left ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Alice in Wonderland . I think my life is going down a rabbit hole. ~Brenna .: If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * He had been awul again, brushing me off when all I wanted was to talk to him. ‘awul’ = awful I knew he ...

    Dec 8, 2006


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil