User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I actually like the movies by Ram Gopal Verma( did ya heard of him?).His work on the movie BLACK was superb.Did u see that movie?I liked it a lot.Mr.Amitabh Bachan(i ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    And you're right about Poorly Kept Girl , Myth--brilliant title. I can't quite imagine what it it would be about; it seems like it could be any number of things, ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really but while in Bone Hall I did say, 'That's disgusting' quite a lot. ~Brenna .: What was the last thing that annoyed you?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I've got other things to worry about. ~Brenna .: How long can you go without speaking??

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack the Ripper Returns

    I was also thinking of Jack the Ripper when I was watching the news. My cousins live in Ipswich.

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    A Moth At The Glass also had no speech marks but I managed to read most of it before giving up (I know how lazy I am or maybe I ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    I've never done this before until my recent one. I was brainstorming for a new short historical piece and came up with the name The Poorly Kept Girl . I ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hey Don! I used to paly the clarinet but then I had to give up. I also write short shoties, what genre do you prefer? See you around! :D

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no phobias. Honest. ~Brenna .: Are you good at running?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Owl : Excuse me? *hangs up* Brenna : I'm not here but you are. If this is Vana then I'll toast you, otherwise leave a message and I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pictures on the Wall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * (Continued) The flower’s followed her. Get rid of the apostrophe. The way his nose looked when he sneered made him ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In what way? ~Brenna I hope not, it'll be Brenna's fault if I am. *winks knowingly* ~Vana .: Would you say you are confident?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was boring? Hmm... I doubt I'll get to see it but I did love the song from Chori Chori (I think that was the name of ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Hey Mickie! Welcome to YWS! What genre do you prefer to write? Hope to see you around! :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Greetings Andy! Welcome to the site! I used to write a lot too, now I'm just lazy :P What genre is your favourite? I prefer fantasy or historical. I hope ...

    Dec 11, 2006


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)