User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hello Zeige! Welcome to the site! I love writing ideas down and then forgetting about them for a while until I get something solid going. I can draw pretty weel, ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There is no point. ~Monessa Really? ~Brenna .: How fast can you type/write?

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Wot cheer, Fish? ;) The bright lights flickered on and off erratically, the harsh glare stinging Cray’s eyes. It had ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    Pros, Fish, those are great! This is me as a pirate: .: # _ O :. Har!

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Halloween Story

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The night was as it always was, dark and so cold. The fog was thicker than it usually was on ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Here kitty! They are gorgeous! I love all cats :D

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tarin and Naija

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * She had his mittens on, though they were obviously too big for her – the boy had to wrap the ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    A fair-haired, pale maiden with pools of blue and full red lips. Pools of blue what? I’m not a fan of Sleeping Beauty (or fanfiction). I also did not think ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Other Side of Eden (Prologue)

    I’m sorry but I have no idea what this is about, I got the idea this person has a problem and then I just didn’t get it. I apologize for ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Like I said before, I don't want to go down that road. ~Brenna Do you really want to know? ~Monessa .: Can you play chess?

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The whole next day Karenna watched as Shana watched her. Shana = Shanna ;) That first sentence is awkward; I ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I suppose it isn't bad. I don't know what others would say though. Would you like to hear? ~Vana I don't think so. ~Brenna .: Are you any good at ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both, right? I don't know, I've never thought about it before. ~Brenna .: What noises can you hear right now?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That all depends on who the friend or family is. ~Brenna .: How do you get rid of unwanted belongings?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *glares at Vana* I would like to, but what's the point? ~Brenna .: Can you whistle?

    Dec 14, 2006


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson