User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I've never tried this. I can't ask anyone to help 'act out' my characters as only few people know I write and my kid siblings aren't interested. I'll have to ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nope, just English. But I would like to learn the original Trun language, I just have to find someone who speaks it. ~Brenna .: If you would dye your hair, ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yaa.. Im a newbie

    Hey! Welcome! Would you mind if I call you Mister? :D What genre(s) are you interested in?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack the Ripper Returns

    But this can happen anywhere, not just in the UK :(

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Well done, Bubbles! You beat me in the end. :wink:

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    One where Fred was er... let's just say he was NOT himself. ~Brenna Time Events, what else? ~Monessa .: What is your favourite word?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Greetings Skell! Welcome to YWS! I also enjoy fantasy but love hostorical more (and beginning an interest in sci-fi). I prefer to write short stories, much easier to end than ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Space Merchants -- Pohl and Kornbluth The Colour of Magic -- Terry Pratchett (Again)

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I hated the book so I'm not going to watch it but my kid siblings are interested... :(

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a pet. ~Brenna I have fireflies but so does every other mage. I'd like to get rid of them though. I don't suppose you can call peras ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nameless

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Once of them was still sprawled there, oozing. ‘once’ = one This was a little... weird. I liked the beginning when the moon ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Citrus [working title]

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Lime had grown up in the city all his life. A little awkward at first, I think you meant he ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Too Happy to be Sober -- a country song, perhaps? I also like that title.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then your computer eats it and so you have to start again. .: I wish my cold would go away!

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends on what I'm being taught, but I'm pretty slow at most things. ~Brenna .: What is your favourite dance?

    Dec 16, 2006


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende