User avatar

Myth

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Before I forget, you should rate this (PG-13 or R). He had requested [s]that he was[/s] to be stationed t ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Distance

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Today was Saturday, but Sangha came to work today, anyways . ‘anyways’ = anyway Camilla led Makata to the Viewing ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Word : Beep Count : 100 .: The girl, standing at the corner of the James’ Street, checked her watch for the third time. She had been waiting an hour ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you disappoint the nice people who were going to welcome you to their neighbourhood! I wish my characters would be nice to me for a change!

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I did once, not anymore. But I guess Willov is a close friend. ~Brenna No, if they get too close I'll only lose them. ~Monessa .: Would you call yourself ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: OK?

    RR, that all depends. Does the prologue tell a story? If it isn't important to the rest of your novel/story then you should take it out. I usually go for ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ark

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * On November 17, 9999 young Simon Baxter rode home on the hover bus. In his seat television he watched bioball ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story of Suspense

    Green = Comments/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I woke up in a room, I hope. I don’t know what you wanted to say here, why did you ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not so good, I tend to get hit on the head a lot. ~Brenna .: Have you ever danced in the moonlight?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What's gone wrong?

    Try replacing 'and' with 'as'. Or you can just post it, without knowing what has happened I don't know how to help.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when it comes to Vana. ~Brenna Me? Of course! ~Monessa I wish you weren't. ~Brenna .: Are you emotional?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you have to dance all night and you get very sore feet! (Sorry, Wigs) I wish I knew more about science than I already do!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Sir Gabriel : None of the above apply to me but I'd rather save the village myself. Monessa : If you're The Pans, do not leave a message. ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    Tgis is qi3barssind witjh peijle waytjcinfg. This is embarrassing with people watching.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, after Bone Hall I've lost my appetite. ~Brenna I have to when I'm casting. ~Monessa .: Do you have any bad habits?

    Dec 18, 2006


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat