User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Rosethorn, I want your hair! You are purdy :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: SUN AND MOON

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Reviw * I looked up from the green piece of paper that I had been doodling on into the sarcastic eyes of an unfittingly short ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Marco Polo

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Hello! This is not historical fiction, it belongs in science fiction. Also, use spacing as this is all a solid ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    I think I was going to mention refreshing in more detail but decided against it. The government pays for a base body, which is usually weaker that the one you ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    As in to imitate? No. ~Brenna .: Are you unwell a lot?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then all your lovely golden locks fall out and your bald for life XD I wish a certain someone called the Lump wasn't coming to visit on Boxing ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Convents, Lesbians and Electric Toothbrushes

    I've always wanted to see/hear a girl from an all girls school say that. I have nothing against gays/lesbiens (maybe this is me after reading SW novels). What genre do ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    A trilogy of trilogies? Wow, I don't think I've ever read one of those. I suck at Maths but managed to get a good grade on it :D

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    I also love the contrast. Who are the guy and girl?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Wow, Kay, these are beautiful! I love No. 2 and 6. Where in France was it taken?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    ^ I should have expected that!

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then you have to switch channels every now and then because the movies are show at the same time. I wish my sister would leave me alone!

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End.

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The filthy pile of humanity stirred, awakened by the stream of light even now illuminating their prison; their home. Wouldn’t ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He took a deep breath and blew it away, watching the spherical light fall away from him like a feather. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Isn't everyone? ~Brenna Of course, but if you happen to have a quick death then you'll fear nothing. ~Monessa .: Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

    Dec 19, 2006


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena