User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Welcome back Gal! I love the tattoo.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    I appreciate any help I can get as everyone has a different point of view. Thanks Mlle Fish =]

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    It looks like he's in pain... And the muscle on his back, the bumpy parts, look random. The eyes don't look very lion-ish unless you were going for a cartoon ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have been converted!

    Welcome! I think the difference would be: DA mostly consists of artists with literary thrown in and YWS is the other way round. Anyway, do you write or are you ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    Oh shiny. This is a very pretty poem to read. I love the images coming to mind of autumn and particularly love the second stanza.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fox on the Plain

    Is there more to come? I would love to read further especially since Lyle doesn't like humans but we don't know why becuse you plungd the reader into a scene ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: beneath the shadows

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * It was as pale as the moon that shown in the window. Was the ‘shown’ supposed to be ‘ shone ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * It all seemed [s]so incredibly[/s] the same. The parts cut out didn’t do the sentence any good. All the fueling ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    I notice you like to make the ending line in your poems bold. is there a reason for that? To me it seems the last line really tells the story: ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grandad's Bench

    I liked the idea of having two speakers in the poem and the italics actually helped to separate the grandchild and grandfather. But you didn't really put anything in to ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    You inked Kat's drawing! I can see it much better now. I especially love the armour.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    Thank you! Wish I thought more like you, I was going for 'wailing of a strangled cat' which is no good. Windwipers make the strangest noises, I'll have to sit ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    I love the black and white photo, so pretty and the flowers beneath that. The pond is so nice, I wish I could sit there all on a golden afternoon ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    Thanks Meep, I'll look into it.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Thanks all. She wasn't meant to be cute to begin with. I'll upload the rest when I've had time to redraw them.

    Oct 2, 2007


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind