User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congrats Sir Fand! :D

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    I was really angry that he was hanged on the first day of Eid and I'm not going to say I'm happy about his death.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Dedicated to Wigs, thanks for always uplifting my spirits. The Poorly Kept Girl There was news of a freak down at the waterfront under Lebrent Bridge. For weeks people flocked ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wait. Where? ~Brenna I see a lot of things, I doubt you'll ever see what I see. How about that? Monessa .: Can you do any mind tricks?

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: lil help??

    Hehehe... the reason why there's hardly any first person narratives is because it's harder to write. Not for me, I love to use first person narration when writing historical fiction ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    Sam, why didn’t you continue this? The titles from the book are craving to be explained, I especially like How To Cure an Eccentric Coughing Pig Bite ;) I like ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Opus Irae

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * A bullet through the black night, he was almost undetectable, diving out of the paths of owls and bats that shared the sky. ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fissures of the Earth.

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review Sometimes they can be right, and are halfway decent people, but mostly they are just moronic jerks . Aren’t ‘morons’ and ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: I do Like You...

    I feel sorry for the first guy, he looks frozen. :P

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tend to save, art supplies can be quite expensive and don't get me started on canvas. ~Brenna I don't have any money to spend or save, Mr Tull sends ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Working Backwards

    If it works for you go for it, experimenting is the best way to get new ideas and such. :D I think I'll try this for short stories.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blankshire Abbey

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * Ahoy Sir Trident, seeing no replies I managed to do something that looks like a critique (if ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: lil help??

    Why don't you try writing in the same thing in first and third person? I find it helps me when I can't decide.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Working Backwards

    See Snoink's starting backwards .

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    And I sixth it.

    Dec 21, 2006


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla