User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I guess I wear a 'false' mask. I'm not myself anymore. ~Monessa .: Are you energetic

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Anna Karenina . In short, best Russian book I've ever read. And in short again-READ IT!!!!!! *evil laugh* I actually prefer War & Peace :D The Swordsman's Oath -- Juliet ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * That night they stopped in a tiny clearing about seventy yards or so from the Academe. This seems just too ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no religion so it means nothing. ~Monessa .: Are you fit for long journeys?

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    I got nothing because I didn't want anything. I wanted books but who would give them to me?

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I had a good collection until someone got rid of them. Now I have nothing. ~Brenna The whole library is mine, all the books are mine, so you could say ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    James Bond Junior Esquire The Third! What a mouthful! Though I would have like "Bond. James Bond."

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really hate pink and yellow, disgusting colours. ~Brenna Red. No, green! ~Monessa .: If you were in any sort of trouble would you call out for help?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    I think the only chapter, from all three books, I really hated was when they met Tom Bombadil(sp?). Apart from that I love LOTR and the music. I'll have to ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I was always told it would get me into trouble one day. And here I am, stuck in between worlds. ~Brenna .: What type of music do you really ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrianople

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Agon stared across the dark plains of his fathers farm. You need an apostrophe there as the farm belongs to ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I was going to go to Malcom's Institute but then I ended up in Trun. You could say I was . ~Brenna .: Are a sociable person?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Thanks for all your catches all, I'll edit as soon as I've completed my revision. Adam : Ran was drunk so I suppose it doesn't really matter what he said ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to plan even if I'm not sure what the outcome will be. ~Brenna .: What is your greatest achievement so far?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    William The Detective -- Richmal Crompton The Thief's Gamble -- Juliet E. McKenna

    Jan 4, 2007


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena