User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congrats, Mesh! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Once again, congrats on getting published. You really should post your work more often Wigs, would love to read anything and good luck with future works!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    I've really got to reread The Chronicles of Taer. I'm interested in this Kiens' Battle. :wink:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Although Greenjackets was the story I just wrote, it probably won't get submitted for the reason that it's pretty much a rip-off of Sharpe (by Bernard Cornwell). I love Sharpe ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    I love the second one! I had to scroll to the right to see it properly though. Great work!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Oh, congrats on getting published, I'll be sure to check the above links for the short story I'm planning to send off.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movie Buffs Only

    I got about 7 or 8.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Wait, none of the above apply for what I have in Oracle's Possession, that is good, right?

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Feather

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Night had fallen over the sphere and the only light that he could see was either coming from various pieces ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    I like the parts towards the middle, it reminds me of a random selection of flowers and herbs.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Oh well done, Snoink. And good luck!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A field, black trees lining the Road and well, it is nowhere really. ~Brenna I'm in the library, you can guess what it looks like . ~Monessa .: Got any ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Who is that? ~Monessa I think Her Deviousness *jerks a thumb towards Monessa* is one but we're from different worlds so that doesn't count. ~Brenna What was the point of ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't want one, but if I did I would be there alone with Willov and it'll be filled with fields of purple flowers and contorted black trees that grow ...

    Jan 10, 2007


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato