-
Re: Post the happiest moment of your day!!!
Well, MY day has just begun, and I am in a raging, ravaging mood. The happiest moment was when I was sleeping.:(
Aug 1, 2015 -
Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]
Oh! I forgot to mention: Last show I watched: Mind your Language on Youtube ( It's Hilarious)
Aug 1, 2015 -
Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]
Haha this is fun. Let's see: Last thing I ate : bitter gourd for lunch Last thing I drank: Water Last thing I read offline: the Princess Diaries Last video ...
Jul 31, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
I think of the ocean, and of necklaces and jewels.
Jul 31, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
It actually reminds me of a dragon. You sounds like an ancient name of a mythical creature.
Jul 31, 2015 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
When: 1. You get really annoyed at bad grammar when you read stories. 2. You are CONSTANTLY quoting from books. 3. You are always making up or thinking about philosophical ...
Jul 30, 2015
