User avatar

Mysticalxx

Mysticalxx

  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite way to travel?

    I like aeroplanes.

    Aug 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm 5''4 and a half inches.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    'Hey! We're hungry! Turn back to normal!" The man protested.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    Uh..." Do all you guys know that I haven't bathed for a year?" :) What is something you shouldn't say when talking to cat lovers?

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I love Neil Gaiman books! Especially Coraline and Ella Enchanted. Both are so good.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Plz suggest a book

    Okay. 1. Harry Potter (if you've not already read it): I swear you'll get HOOKED. It's my childhood love. 2. Kane Chronicles: They're a light, funny and adventurous read. 3. ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief

    I LOVE IT, it was such a heart touching book, and the movie was truly touching too.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    ALL the HP movies. They are so overrated...ughh. Especially the Orcder of the made me die. I just wanted to kill the director and everyone else. Like, there was NOTHING ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Frozen: Overrated or Insanely Awesome?

    WAYYYYY OVERRATED. Seriously, the way people fawn over Frozen makes me so annoyed. Like, it's just an annoying musical type movie. I even like Tangld better.

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Fault in Our Stars. No offence to anybody's interests, but I think that book is the worst thing that happened to this planet since algebra and geometry. I mean, ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    I havent seen many movies, and of the few I've seen, I liked many of them. However, the one that actually moved me was: The Karate Kid: This movie ( ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Help With Writers' Block?

    I like the tips! They're so true.

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    Uh....I ate pancakes last night. It's morning and nearing eleven right now, but I haven't eaten anything cos' I'm grumpy. :(

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Mine is a quote from an unknown person. It really inspired me. I mean, it is so true.

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Cockroaches Love Eating Very Energetic Rats Coated Like Sauce ?!

    Aug 1, 2015


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater