User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    Ok, so these are some things i did in my art class. The first one doesn't have excellent camera quality, but i've been told it's A* work, which is really ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    haha ok thanks allmixedup. :)

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Which Photo?

    Hi! I'm a deviantart member too! I've added you to my deviantwatch. :) (tombraidergal) I think the rainbow is the best, i just love the way you've focused on the ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    Thanks yeah i know, i hate resizing them though, I resized them for other things and they looked fine, just obviously not here. :/

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    I'm sorry i haven't been on here in ages, so sorry about not giving any reviews or posting things I've been busy. :? Here's some of my photography from Florence. ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    yeah i did kind of rush the writing. thanks anyway. XD i might just draw his whole body next time. glad i've found somone who watches bob!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    Here's another Band of Brothers drawing. This time of spears. :3 spiers.jpg anyway, please comment and hope you like. :pirate3:

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Step into Munich.

    Wow, these are all really good! I love the angles and your style, you are very good! Ok... here goes my shabby review. ;) 1. I don't really like this, ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Beginner's Shoujo Manga Style!! :)

    Wow! I'm a fan of manga/anime too, and i have to say these are amazing! Literally, i love their hair, and the face shape is great too. But you've kind ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Altair. ;) (just coz he's awesome!) and... WEBSTER

    oh i know, i did it a bit wrong, plus my pencil kept going harder then lighter, and it was hard to get the pencil to stay smooth. i leaned ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Altair. ;) (just coz he's awesome!) and... WEBSTER

    thanks, you've posted the same comment twice Sionarama... but thanks anyway. XD

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Altair. ;) (just coz he's awesome!) and... WEBSTER

    thank you guys! :')

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Altair. ;) (just coz he's awesome!) and... WEBSTER

    Yep! Altair from 'assassins creed' and Webster from 'Band of Brothers'. :) love them both so much! :3 Altair & Webster! (he actually looks a bit more like Guarnere, but ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Animated pictures (XNA Lara) and drawings

    thanks, i did just get the last one over and done with. and ezio isn't missing any fingers actually, they're hidden behind the blade, it was just hard to draw ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Animated pictures (XNA Lara) and drawings

    XNA lara is a program that lets you move certain body parts about and mess ith the features, and i have a few here along with some MS painting and ...

    Jul 18, 2010


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane