User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    ]OK... so i think i've managed to take a decent enough picture of the moon. I hope you like it, along with the red sky pictures. =D (they aren't very ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)

    haha thanks! and no... not flickr. but tumblr! if you have tumblr? argh. i tried the bigger lense, but the camera that it's on has run out of battery and ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)

    Thanks! I have a tripod actually, it's all my dad's photography kit. It's been passed on to me but i'm just not sure how to use it. he fell ill ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)

    What lense? Um... uh... well that's a dumb question to ask me haha. I have two and they're both my dads which i've inherited. he taught me the basics... and ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)

    OK, so i've wanting to take pictures of planets and so forth for AGES now. and i just don't know how. i've looked it up everywhere and can't find a ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan

    Ah yes. i know that my friend. I struggled with this one. i basically gave up in the end. and from where i was drawing it at first, it looked ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan

    yeah, i know her body is long but argh i just didn't want to change it after adding all that detail. thank you for the review! and yeah, i kind ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan

    Ha ha. I know i haven't posted anything on here lately but i've not really had any time for drawing lately. School work and stuff. So... i did this today, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    YES! it does look like him! i think everyone's pretty much said everything so all i can say is that this is amazing, the shading is amazing and just... well ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Boy 1

    OK! So, well done! I love manga art! I especially love this one. the hair looks perfect, as does his nose and mouth. However, the shoulders are a little too ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime...?

    OK! I love this! You've really captured the manga style, and yes, the eyes are meant to be big, but that eye just seems too big. maybe make it smaller ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    it's not yellow lol! I took the photo at night and the light makes the paper look yellow. xD And no, it's a long stick and i used an ink ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    haha thanks! whoo. xD

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    thanks guys! I'll try resizing them! And none of it's rushed haha. it took me ages. xD

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    Thank you guys! I know... The sizes are an issue, and a pest. It's just, they turn out fine on other websites. :/ I'll have a go at resizing them ...

    Sep 27, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara