User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Castiel- Misha Collins

    This took me nearly an hour, and i improvised most of the bottom bit because it wasn't in the actual picture. I'm quite pleased of the result, though i know ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    OK, there's just so much to review so i'm gonna make it short and quick and simple and not even a review. =D I think you know these are pretty ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    Well hello there, these are all pretty fantaby mcdosy with large fries. =D OK, so... You've done well with colouring and facial expressions, i love how all you pictures have ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    thank you!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    NIkon D700 professional camera (and i'm not haha. t'was my dads)...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    thanks and there wasn't any fire haha? It's the trails a plane leaves behind, they turned out bright orange, red and yellow and so i took a picture. thanks guys! ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    OK, thank you guys, and i know. this was never meant to be amazing or interesting. I posted it for my own pleasure because i've finally managed to take a ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Oh, OK thanks guys! Your reviews really helped! @Theotherone Yeah i did know the tree was in the way but i couldn't get a shot any other way, i couldn't ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    What do you mean? (don't mean to act to dumb but...) what's the grain? :s And thanks. I dunno, i just used my other camera, exactly the same, but had ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    =D I took these photo's this morning, and brushed them up on photoshop afterwards. Hope you like. :)

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everyone Matters

    Wow. You're skills are amazing! I love the charcoal ones. :) And can i say, your edward cullen is a lot hotter than the actual person xD The last one ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow! I love all of these and i have a Nikon camera D700 =D Let's see, i really like the first one. It actually looks nice as it gets lighter ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Thank you! And i did crop the moon photo, the actual photo size is huge. i tried to size it smaller but the smallest i could get was ridiculous! Oh ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Oh... well thanks! I was trying to focus more on the sky, bad job i guess? I'll try messing around with the moon pic. i messed about with one of ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    What camera have you been using?! Mine isn't nearly as good! I've been trying and trying to take pictures but no clue. i don't understand what the shutter stuff is ...

    Jan 20, 2011


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller