User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    This is beautiful, you've captured the structure of the human face beautifully and i know that i can't draw faces from the side so well done!!! this is really good. ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Who is This

    Yes... the line on the nose is bugging me aswell... the lips are a bit out of place and the lines on the lips should be a bit lighter and ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    I have to point out how you have patterned what I am assuming is a tree trunk of some sort Wrong lol. it's a banshee she is flying. - if ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Great accept I don't have a scanner. I used my camera phone. Thanks for the tips! I'll have a go at doing them! :)

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    My avatar fan artwork. :) Close ups: I've got loads more art of other things. But tell me what you like about these. :) EDIT: Colour- (Photoshop coloured...) and i ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai the fire demon

    what programm did yu use? was it flash?this is very good drawing, nice style and colours.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Air Show

    They are very good, especially the positions you took them at, my dad like taking pics so maybe I'll show him them, very good, the silhouette feature is brill! Well ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    This is really cute! You could add paws reaching out like he was running or something like that, it is really cute! Also love cross eyed look to the snowflake! ...

    Mar 24, 2009


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist