User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    I'm clueless but i know these are korean cartoons. are they anime? I drew them today and that's how i would like to start drawing... also, tell me what you ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    WOW i'm amazed!!! This is brilliant! I love the hair and the shoulders are a little broad but it suits her! The axe and hands, wow. i cannot draw hands! ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    OMG i absolutely love this! The quote is really good and makes my jaw drop open! The bubbles are really good and the person makes the picture look great. i ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Oh wow. this is really good! the shading is really good and whenever i see this style drawings it makes me want to learn how to draw like that even ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    These are pretty dodgy because they were either done in my school planner or in my notebook. I know the faces are a bit fat but. :-/ they were done ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Thanks guys for your comments! They're really nice and so helpful! I am gonna post some more avatar drawings on this thread that I am going to start later so ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Hmmm... how about 'The way of shadows'? it's an awesome book, i'm reading it at the moment, it's an assassination fantasy book set (i'm guessing) a few hundred years ago. ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Purple Flower.

    Wow, this is really nice... although... did you mean to leave area's of the flower pink or was it an accident? I like how you've captured the picture, but i ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar (extras)

    Thanks everybody! and lol, the brown ring is part of the head band... i don't really know how to make it look like i am wearing those things... :S

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    WOW! i can't draw hands very well so when i saw these my jaw dropped open in amazement! You've gone well into detail and captured the way the fingers bend, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar (extras)

    So did an avatar drawing thread before, well, here's my photos I've done to make ME look like an avatar... (the ears dodgy) i took a photo and edited in ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Daylight.

    This is really good. I agree with pinkshearwater that it seems a bit like the twilight cover crossed with the new moon cover. but... on the other hand, this is ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Lined Paper

    Oh my god. these are amazing! Really reminds me of Dr seus! I especially love the second picture! You're style is amazing, how you draw the rooft tiles and bricks... ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    first of all... her waist is supposed to be like that lol. have you seen the original picture? LOL. that's the original and i took the picture on my camera ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    I have posted these on eidos forums so if any of you are a member... ;) Here's some of my tomb raider art i'm sharing with you. ( i know ...

    Dec 27, 2009


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae