-
Re: ERIZABESU~ Manga character
Yes, i'll brush up on those later. thanks for you suggestions! :elephant:
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: Neytiri
Thank you! Your comments are very helpful! I can't seem to structure the right side of her face, should i just leave it?
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
Assassins creed? Wow i love that game, these pictures are very cute. I love how they've been drawn, excellent! AC is one of my fave games. :D
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Manga art
thanks i was doodling at school when i'd finished my work on the computer so ya know. next time i'm on my computer at school i'll edit it ha ha. ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Manga art
I made this on serif draw, please comment.
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Spirited Away
Thanky you. :)
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: A lone bench....
This is beautiful! I love the angle you have used! There's nothing really for me to say, the trees look great so well done! :elephant:
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)
ah i did try to make him look right but i'm not good at drawing people... >.
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: ERIZABESU~ Manga character
ok and that BLACK thing is her tail lol. she's supposed to have a cat like look, the ears, the long nails, the tail. :P thanks for your comment, and ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: ERIZABESU~ Manga character
This is my manga, and the writing says 'Elizabeth'... which is my name... :) I made this character up so... please review on it.
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write
Thanks Carly and Lava @iCarlyfan: I would love to see how your designing is. yeah? I'll post one later then. ;)
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Favourite Guitarists/Bands
i think your best drawing there is the 'Splash' one. i've heard of some of those bands, but not all. there's not really much to say, the page just seems ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Neytiri
thanks for your comments. :)
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Spirited Away
ok and i'm not called carly lol. it was a program i used to watch, and now i don't. i wish to change my username. i'd correct the drawing if ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)
i know i noticed his face was a bit thin, but when it's wider it looks odd... i rubbed it out loads of times... i'll edit it later... thanks! :elephant:
Mar 18, 2010
