User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    I've edited bits of it, not major edits, but i've changed Jake's jaw and you might see other changes as well. close up: It looks a lot better in real ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Exhibition [3]

    Wow, i have to say i love them all except the last one. It just looks bland, dead and pretty boring. No offence... but i love all the others! All ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Garage :P

    Oh wow Hayley Williams! She's amazing! Nice editing. :) keep it up.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    this is really cute! The first one is my favourite! The second one just looks a bit bare. :-\ anyway, good job!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    One word... Amazing! The coloured ones are fabulous, i can't wait to see more of your work! ~MysticalBlood

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri

    Proper.jpg ok ha ha, I know I'm going to edit it a lot. Your review has helped a lot . I know her nose is pretty long, but it gets ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)

    i know about the head problem, but that's what it looks like in the picture! honest! Well... well... actually... maybe not. I'll try and edit that, it's just i zoomed ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: new moon

    I like it, but it's a bit odd ha ha. i don't exactly understand the purpose of this pet new moon thing... and are those jacob edward and bella? Anyway, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    Oh this is really good, although i have to strain my eyes to see it. Could you try and sharpen the lines? it would make it a lot clearer and ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring In Kentucky

    Oh wow your photography is amazing! The ducks look really cute! -> And the second picture just looks really good! It's really well focused! Although i'd say it'd look much ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    i was trying to copy this picture-

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    The name of the girl is neytiri, hence the name of this thread. And yeah i thought that line was making his bottom half face look weird but its a ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    Yep, i told you i got more, here's more! close ups: I think there's something weird with jake's jaw but please comment, i'd appreciate them. :elephant:

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neji Hyuga :))

    This is really good, but from the actual version to the side of your drawing, the eyebrows are supposed to be closer together, and yes it's slightly tilted. But never ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Through the Branches

    wow that's beautiful! Seriously! I like how the branches and leaves are like the main focus, kind of like a decoration too to what's inside. I have been to Magic ...

    Apr 1, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket