-
Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)
Thanks for the review, i edited it slightly, but the nose is slightly dodgy, but i think it looks lots better. :P here it is. Fred.jpg the bottom of the ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Morning Dew
These are incredible! I love the droplets of water! Nothing needs changing, but I see you like leaves. :elephant: keep up the photography :)
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)
Yeah yeah and his nose IS dodgy... so... you know. maybe my nose isn't exactly a replica but it's close enough to it i think... hmmm.... i'll try editing it ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)
This is my quick drawing which took me about 55 minutes to complete. I hope you like it, and the orange light is very annoying but it's the best I ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!
wow! these are all so very good! Your style is fun and quirky and the colours are bright and colourful. i have to say you're very good at art. Ace ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: My art homework :)
This is really good, even for your age! I can't even paint, but I like all of it. I can't really review well because I'm quite busy, but I just ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Doodles <3
I really don't know who they are. I just typed in mangaa cartoons and anime.
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
it looks much better in real life, my camera is a little fuzzy.
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
I'll try but i have no idea what it is! :p i'll look for a pic on google. :D
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Venetian Inspired Mask
Well i'm not going to do a proper review but i love what you've done' it's very pretty and the swirls are really beautiful!!! It stands out a lot. It's ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: My Back Yard
This is beautiful!!! The rays of the sun coming through the branches looks truly amazing! You've captured the moment and you have an eye for photography! The only thing i ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Graphics Garage :P
Awe i love that last photo! The cat is adorable, i love your latest photo's... can i just say? the first photo of the house is a bit boring... anyway ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
no it's not part of the bow, it's just a bit of her belt, and yeah i know it looks like she's scratching her butt. that's because i can't draw ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
ok... well it was just a random doodle and i know the eyes are dodgy... thanks anyway. and i didn't scan it, i don't have a scanner! I used my ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
Ok... I'm going to post some of my drawings and photo's etc on here, but mostly it'll be drawings... rarely photo's. Tribal girl- Close up:
Apr 12, 2010
