-
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
More drawings :) Random manga girl i made up. :p Gorillaz! Here are some close ups of each individual character: Murdock 2-D Russel Noodle Do tell me if i got ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Jessy
So... manga? Hm... i can see where you're coming from, but the eyes need eyelashes, or just look at this picture for hints on manga eyes: But i bet, with ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Little Bird
Oh my days! This is beautiful! The colours are so bright; it's all just so pretty! My mum thinks so too, i love love love it! Tell your mum she's ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Take Me. (Anime)
OK, my first thought was amazing! but when i looked at the detail i noticed how her right arm is bending in two places, and how her legs awkwardly stick ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
a trace? I had the computer to look at and tried to copy his body, but yeah i know. I really couldn't see much detail towards those area's, i think ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Pudin's Image Shack
oh jesus these are beautiful! You can really capture the moment! I love the first one the most... it's just so... happy, it made my heart flip when i saw ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Piano
I play the piano! This is very good, the only thing i don't like about this is that is looks dirty, and you should have used straight lines to draw ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Jenthura's Drawing Thread
hi again Jenthura! You're skull drawing is simply amazing! The skull looks completely perfect! I love it!!! The shading is very well done! And your new drawings... well... wow! The ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Mermaids are evil
oh my god, this is amazing! I can't really review much, it would be better if it wasn't blurry, but from what i can see this looks so detailed! The ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
ha ha everything looks rubbish underneath her face, that's why i'm going to rub everything out except the top of her body.
May 10, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
It was a quick picture, i just looked down when i saw the dog and snapped a photo. but i quite like the shadow... hmmm... thanks anyway!
May 9, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
Yep, i pretty much can't draw without something to copy from... I'm taking art for my GCSE exams so that'll help me improve.
May 9, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
A dog! I took this a while back and have been dying to post it somewhere. I just couldn't find it... anyway, this random dog just appeared by my feet ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Tomb Raider Underworld
Yeah thanks, but her nose in the original picture is really thin, and yeah i noticed the eye is odd... Thanks anyway!
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Tomb Raider Underworld
Here's my drawing of Lara Croft from the 8th tomb raider game, Tomb Raider Underworld. The lips are a bit odd, but please review and comment. Thanks. :) photo014wo.jpg
May 8, 2010
