User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Good start, i can't wait to see the finished results.

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Great! I love it, reminds me of Bayonetta. :3 um.... only thing i'd say is make it stand out more by sharpening it. Other than that, nothing. great, i love ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezio- traditional & Digital

    it's supposed to be blurry, but whatever. thanks anyway! I'm glad you like my ezio drawings!

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Oh my god! The last one is definitely the best! Your cat just looks so peaceful and cute, and the angle is perfect! I love love love it! One thing ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezio- traditional & Digital

    So, i did a drawing of Ezio Auditorie Da Firenze a while back, and I've decided to share it with you. The traditional, and the digitally edited ones i enhanced ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    mm... thanks... i know, i was using a reference, and i think her ear was up there anyway. I noticed that about the nose, and thanks overall anyway. Your review ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    My Bayonetta drawing, and surprisingly, it only took me a few hours. :) Anyway, comment whatever, i'm not bothered about ways to improve it, but i'd just like to see ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    This is very good! I love the style you have drawn in! the girl to the right looks very stiff and a wooden, i suggest you give it more life ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    wow... this is just great! i love your style and your colouring techniques. This is very admirable. :D well done.

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl

    I'm really please with this, i didn't copy it from anything ha ha. I hope you like it too. :p Manga.jpg Like it, review it, whatever. :D ~Mystic

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    WOW. i really like these! especially the second one! I see you like suns? anyway, i can't really say much about these. just that they're so good! the third one ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden flower (and a random eye)

    awe thanks, i know, my eyeslashes come out really weird. so i make them big and clumpy... i'll change that. thanks though! :)

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden flower (and a random eye)

    A drawing i did today in my garden. :D i used a charcoal crayon and a Royal graphite pencil (B). :P :P Flower.jpg There's also a random eye i decided ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Embracing nature... And the indoors!

    Cool! These would have been great had you not moved or if you'd focused on the object more. But they are very pretty! I don't like the third one much, ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bits and Pieces

    Actually... the first one really reminds me of Avatar, which, of course, makes me love it even more! Would you mind if i save that picture to my docs and ...

    May 21, 2010


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"