User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    thank you!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    NIkon D700 professional camera (and i'm not haha. t'was my dads)...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    thanks and there wasn't any fire haha? It's the trails a plane leaves behind, they turned out bright orange, red and yellow and so i took a picture. thanks guys! ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    OK, thank you guys, and i know. this was never meant to be amazing or interesting. I posted it for my own pleasure because i've finally managed to take a ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Oh, OK thanks guys! Your reviews really helped! @Theotherone Yeah i did know the tree was in the way but i couldn't get a shot any other way, i couldn't ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    What do you mean? (don't mean to act to dumb but...) what's the grain? :s And thanks. I dunno, i just used my other camera, exactly the same, but had ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    =D I took these photo's this morning, and brushed them up on photoshop afterwards. Hope you like. :)

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everyone Matters

    Wow. You're skills are amazing! I love the charcoal ones. :) And can i say, your edward cullen is a lot hotter than the actual person xD The last one ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow! I love all of these and i have a Nikon camera D700 =D Let's see, i really like the first one. It actually looks nice as it gets lighter ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Thank you! And i did crop the moon photo, the actual photo size is huge. i tried to size it smaller but the smallest i could get was ridiculous! Oh ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Supernatural- full chapter one and prologue

    I remember you guys wanted to me to carry on, so i did. =D I'm busy at the moment, so chapter two will probably be along next month or something. ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Oh... well thanks! I was trying to focus more on the sky, bad job i guess? I'll try messing around with the moon pic. i messed about with one of ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    What camera have you been using?! Mine isn't nearly as good! I've been trying and trying to take pictures but no clue. i don't understand what the shutter stuff is ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    ]OK... so i think i've managed to take a decent enough picture of the moon. I hope you like it, along with the red sky pictures. =D (they aren't very ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)

    haha thanks! and no... not flickr. but tumblr! if you have tumblr? argh. i tried the bigger lense, but the camera that it's on has run out of battery and ...

    Jan 18, 2011


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace