User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: X-Men: Wolverine and First Class Comic

    thanks! I was just a bit worried it would ruin it and that i'd have to go over it again and i don't want to so... i'll build it up ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Botanical Gardens

    why thank you! yes i was, i'm using one of the two pro-camera's my dad gave me. Nikon camera's and they have huge lenses. I think it's a D700. i ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Botanical Gardens

    meh, thanks, i love the first leaf picture.

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-Men: Wolverine and First Class Comic

    Thank you!

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-Men: Wolverine and First Class Comic

    I've resized them :)

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-Men: Wolverine and First Class Comic

    Photo0422.jpg Photo0423.jpg Hope you like :) I'm very proud of the wolverine one, and the two men at the back in the comic one was VERY hard!

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-men: First Class - Charles Xavier.

    oh thank you! I will work on making the hands stand out more and shizzle. thanks though! I love getting proper reviews :3

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Botanical Gardens

    Mum took me to botanical garden's today for help with my art homework. I was told to take pictures of flowers, leaves... anything that may help me with my mexican ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-men: First Class - Charles Xavier.

    Thank you :)

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-men: First Class - Charles Xavier.

    It doesn't look exactly like James McAvoy, his facial structure and chin were incredibly hard to draw. Especially his lips, which i admit, look quite odd. Also, i'm quite proud ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Band Of Brothers fan fiction (part 1,2,3 and 4)

    ok sorry, i realise there are a lot of swear words, i apologise, i didn't mean to. i'd just read a fan fiction which had a LOT of swearing in ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Band Of Brothers fan fiction (part 1,2,3 and 4)

    2006, Cawthorne, England, UK, Europe 13:45… “Gracie!” Yelled Stella as she clambered over a few guys who were securing their parachutes and keeping everything in check. “Gracie we’re gonna b

    May 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Psychology Teacher

    Oh my... this is awesome! I love the shading, the attention to detail in the hour you had to draw this and the fact you've called it your 'psychology teacher'... ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Neal Caffrey

    Yey! I love Neal Caffrey, this is brilliant and you've got his cheeky smirk just right ;D The shading is really awesome and i love his hand and hat, however... ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Bomer (White Collar)

    Actually, i'm left handed. And i know, i'm lazy to fix that but i will do :L MMM, i knew there was something strange about the left eye, no matter ...

    May 4, 2011


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore