User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Welcome Mat Re: Who I am

    I am to introduce myself as E.A.Wilder and I am currently trying to get a book published at 13 so look out for E.A.Wilder on a spine of a book ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Edward Cullen

    I have been asked several times if I actually wrote this, and the answer is yes, I did. Edward Cullen You sit with me at night, Hold me safe inside ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood

    Blood The waterfall comes pouring down, Elegantly reflecting the sky, Morning, warning, death As the scene is a full on lie. It is meant to be short and simple.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You can't buy me over

    Hey, although I love short poems, I think this one could be a little longer, it would give your surprising ending a little twist. I saw you're new here and ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Is this not love?

    Love is the spring that never runs dry, Even when it's burning. Love is the only truthful lie: The one secret worth learning. Love is a phoenix reborn from its ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: String Cheese

    Hey! I thought your poem was brilliant!!! VERY VERY CREATIVE!! I'm now craving string cheese. In fact, I'm going to the store right now to get some :P This poem ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You can't buy me over

    This poem came out really good when I was randomly writing. Hope you like it! When I see your eyes, There is nothing to despise, But all those boyish lies, ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    My name is Lizzie not EARL . Hello everybody! I joined a similar website but it said I would be banned just for saying stuff like 'I like your story, ...

    Mar 22, 2009


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf