User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    hi, welcome to young writers society, how did you find it? I found it by searching on google! Well, hope you enjoy it here, everyone will make you feel welcome, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The poem

    Photographs placed in your mind from vivid imagery Of all the poems you have read and remembered Every time you think of a poem Mine will come to mind Just ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh my god

    I touch his soft red rosy lips, Trace the pattern with my finger tips, He grins at me and stokes my cheek, All handsome kind and totally sleek, His eyes ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh my god

    since you all wanted me to change it, then I have: I touch his soft red rosy lips, Trace the pattern with my finger tips, He grins at me and ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Air Show

    They are very good, especially the positions you took them at, my dad like taking pics so maybe I'll show him them, very good, the silhouette feature is brill! Well ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    This is really cute! You could add paws reaching out like he was running or something like that, it is really cute! Also love cross eyed look to the snowflake! ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Dudes!

    :lol:

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    hello! Everyone is kind here, I am new too and I got some help on two poems I have posted in the other section, you get help on anything you ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nueva (new in spanish)

    Hello there! everyone here is friendly and will point out any mistakes you have made in poetry, stories, novels you have wrote! So be sure to look out for a ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My 21st century Prince Charming, a love sonnet

    Dear iCarlyfan had you read what is posted above, you would know that this is what is known as a french sonnet, and that for this type of sonnet there ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    hello, welcome to the young writers forums, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here, eveyones kind and supportive, we try to help out with peoples poems stories and novels, so be ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My 21st century Prince Charming, a love sonnet

    Sonnets should have a ten syllable beat each line, I thought there was to begin with, but then it ruined it by too many syllables, try deleting some stuff. like: ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You can't buy me over

    Ok, how does this sound? When I see your eyes, There is nothing to despise, But all those boyish lies, Makes me see you're a fool, certainly nobodies. Is that ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood

    ^_^ Hey, Lizzie. I think it was Lizzie, right? Oh, forgive me if I'm wrong. D: Anyways, after reading this through ONCE I get a really nice image. I can ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    WOW, that is really good, it rhymes well, there is a good rhythm to the song and it'd be nice if we could hear the song. It gives out a ...

    Mar 22, 2009


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson